Thursday, April 27, 2006

Shameless Promotion 4: Rapid, Affordable Application Development

I am available to help Clients develop applications cheaply and quickly, applications that help them to reach more customers and reduce costs. I can help clients use the Web to make breakthroughs in marketing, sales, and operations.

I have built dozens of successful applications for the Web and other environments. I can provide hands-on expertise across the software development lifecycle: from strategy and requirements to architecture and design to development and testing.
I also provide project management and "general contractor" services, so I can bring the right talent to the table for most any web development project.

The following is a quick summary of the skills and capabilities I provide to help you achieve robust solutions quickly and at affordable rates:
  • Experience in online communication, eCommerce, and improving efficiencies.
  • Technical lead, architect, and developer experience on dozens of projects, including complex applications for Sheraton Hotels, Travelocity, Budget Rent-A-Car, and the Veteran's Administration.
  • Programming experience in Java (5+ years), C (3), VB/ASP (3), Perl (2), and lately Ruby.
  • Effective, hands-on skills as a software engineer, architect, and business/systems analyst.
  • MBA and a Bachelor's in Computer Science.
  • Extensive network of software and Design professionals for general contracting services.
  • Very competitive rates, for myself and subcontractors.

My Resume describes my skills in much more detail. I'd love to make your development project a huge success, drop me a line if you are interested.

- John

jtroxel@yahoo.com

No comments: